Data science is the advance technology which reduce the human effort and make things easier which involves coding, mathematics, statistics and some of the techniques such as machine learning, data mining and visualization. Data science is categorized into two types namely structured and unstructured data. Structured data contains numbers, dates. Whereas unstructured data contains text, video and mobile activity.
ESSENTIALLY OF DATA SCIENCE:
Data science is the integration of artificial intelligence. Data science is used to solve the complex problems in a simple way. Data science will help to explore your business. Let me put in a better way, If a customer shopped something from you in his past, so based on the customers previous browsing history and the data we had we can customize the products to him and there is less chance of losing the customer.
The beauty of data science is automated cars, Imagine your car is taking you to your home without any human need. Car can receive the data from sensors and drive accordingly and results in decreasing the accident rate. The most consideration thing in data science is prediction of the natural calamities. we can save many lives by using this technology.
Data science plays prominent role by doing proper route planning so that customers will get the flight for desired time and duration. Predictive analysis will be made by using data science to foretell the flight details. Data science is also used in logistics like to use the shortest way possible and better way to ship the products.
Data science is used to foresee the sales sometimes the sale will rise and will get down. So to predict this we can use data science. The first step involved in this is finding the exact problem and next is to apply the different algorithms provided and communicate the results to the client or relevant person.
STEP INVOLVED IN PROCESS OF DATA SCIENCE:
- Assemble the data: Collect the raw data from the different sources we have. You can also use social media channels for gathering the data.
- Cleansing the data: Filter the data which you have assembled in the first step. Convert the data into single format which is ease to us.
- Exploring data: Scrutinize the data and its properties. Handling should be according to the type of data like numerical, nominal data.
- Building models: select the relevant feature to predict the data. Not all values are essential to predicting the model.
- Rendering the data: The last step is to present your data. This is crucial because the work you had done should be interpreted in a perfect and clear way.
6.Present the data in PPT Form.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO BECOME A DATA SCIENTIST:
- There are certain programming languages needed to analyze the data and to exhibit in a exemplary way.
- One need to gain good knowledge on python to become a good data scientist. R language will use an add-on for data scientist.
- For data management purpose you need to know MySQL.
- You should have good knowledge on data visualization and beside this it would be great if you have grip on reporting and writing skills.
Career in data science:
- There is no doubt that data science has more demand and this is going to be increased exponentially in upcoming decade.
- The average pay scale of a data scientist is 6LPA in india. Pay scale might be increases if you have good knowledge on Hadoop , data mining and Apache.
- The rise of the data science will create 12M job openings by 2026.
DATA SCIENCE IN SPORTS
- Data science is used in predicting the winner of the game by applying statistics and programming language.
- A data scientist can relieve predictive insights for optimal decision making throughout the sports industry.
- Thus the data science is playing vital role to change the mode of business and the results in business outcomes.
- As per the best of my knowledge, Data science should be used in every company.
- So, i conclude that data science will change the future of our country.