Data Science Course Training in Kukatpally Housing Board Colony (KPHB), Hyderabad
SocialPrachar Provides Best Data Science Course Training in Hyderabad with 100% Placement Guaranteed. Trained over 8000+ Students in Data Science, AI, Full Stack & Digital Marketing since 2014.
Course Duration:4 Months & 6 Months Programs
Certifications: 2 MNC Certifications
Batch Size : 15-20 students (Only ONE Batch/Month)
Job Guaranteed: 2019/20/21/22 Passed outs(for others 100% job assistance based on profile & performance)
Projects: 10+ Real time projects & 5 Capstone Projects
Learning Hours : 400 (180+ Classes & 200+ Hours Lab)
✅ In Corporate Recruitment since 2013
✅ Even in this Pandemic, We have got 16 JOB placements in the last 2 weeks with min package of 3 LPA to 8 LPA
✅Received 7 Prestigious Globally Recognized Awards in Ed-Tech
✅ Recently India’s Top Rated Magazine “Times of India” Featured Socialprachar as Redefining career-oriented education with a high success rate.
✅ 100% Job Guaranteed with help of Dedicated 1-1 Career Success HR Manager team in Hyderabad & Bangalore
We Intake Only ONE Batch Per Month & New Batch starts 13th OCTOBER 2022
Only 4 slots left with this Offer Price
✅ Get 45,000 INR worth course for just 35,000 INR
✅ Job Guaranteed Program with 4LPA – 18LPA
✅ 6200+ Successful Placements since 2013
(Get 30% off Today – Offer ends on SEPTEMBER 30th)
"Hyderabad's 1st Company owned Training Center for Data Science & AI"
#RewardYourSelf A Recession-Proof Career in 2021
Our Trainers & Mentors are from
Our Trainees work with
Confused about choosing right course? Take our Certified Career Experts' Guidance Today!
Certificate of Excellence Award
Academy of the Year 2019 - 20
We are happy to announce that Social Prachar has been awarded as the Best Academy of the Year 2019 – 2020 @7th Asian Education Summit, Mumbai Presented by Juhi Chawla, former Miss India
Data Science Job Roles Available
Jr Data Scientist
Business Intelligence Analyst
Data Mining Engineer
Senior Data Scientist
Data Science Job Market in 2022
21st Century Most Demandable Job. Data Scientist is the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century by Harvard university
8,000+ New job postings for data scientists each month.
5,00,000+ Skilled Data Scientists required by the End of 2021
Salaries range from 4LPA to 15LPA.
GlassDoor ranked it top place for popular jobs
We also Offer:
- Academic projects + Job training for B.Tech 2nd year, 3rd year and final year Students on Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial intelligence.
- Corporate workshops & Seminars on Data Science, AI, ML, Python etc.(Check out our latest Workshop at BHEL, Hyderabad)
- Study MS in Data Science, Artificial intelligence in UK, Germany, and Canada. For details Get in touch with our study abroad team here
- Hackathons on Data Science, AI,ML
- All Day In-House Data Science & AI team available for doubt sessions.
- Hyderabad’s #1 Company Owned Training Center for Data Science & AI.
- Data Science Course Training in Kukatpally Housing Board Colony (KPHB), Hyderabad
- We Intake Only ONE Batch Per Month & New Batch starts 13th OCTOBER 2022
- Only 4 slots left with this Offer Price
- "Hyderabad's 1st Company owned Training Center for Data Science & AI"
- #RewardYourSelf A Recession-Proof Career in 2021
- Data Science AI Course + Internship - 7 Months Program
- 4 Months Advanced Course
- Planning a Great Career in Data Science AI ?
- Yay! SocialPrachar Got Featured in
- Our Trainers & Mentors are from
- Our Trainees work with
- Certificate of Excellence Award
- Academy of the Year 2019 - 20
- Industry Recognitions
- Have Many questions?? Talk to us on WhatsApp
- Data Science Job Roles Available
- Data Science Job Market in 2022
- Master Data Science with certification
- Start with a FREE orientation session
- We also Offer:
- Chat us on WhatsApp
- Our course Curriculum - Industry Oriented
- I. How to Be Successful with this Course
- Module 1 – Introduction to course
- Module 2 – Data science introduction
- Module 3 – Installations
- Module 4 – R Programming
- Getting familiar with basics
- The R Programming Language – Data Types
- Building the first matrices,Matrix Operations, Subsetting, visualising subset
- Functions And Importing data into R
- Objects, Anonymous Functions
- Data Descriptive
- Graphics in R – Types of graphics
- Module 5 – Python programming
- Module 6 – Libraries
- Module 7 – Data Exploration
- Module 8 – Statistics
- Module 9 – Other Mathematics Concepts
- Module 10 – Machine Learning
- Module 11 – Deep Learning and other algorithms
- Module 12 – Natural Language Processing
- Module 13 – Computer Vision
- WORKING ON DATA SCIENCE PROJECTS
- II. Monthly Tests
- III. Mock interviews
- IV. Certifications
- Course Highlights
- Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
- Talk to us on WhatsApp
- In the News
- Know more about Data Science & AI - Read These articles
- #MasterTheFuture Workshop in Hyderabad and Bengaluru
- 100+ Data Science companies in India
- What our Trainees say...
- 100+ Data Science companies in India 2021
- 2020 – Year of AI | Telangana Government declared 2020 as Year of Artificial Intelligence
- How to Build a Career in AI and Machine Learning (Data Science)?
- 5 Steps to Landing Your Dream Job as a Data Scientist
- Difference Between Artificial Intelligence-Machine Learning and Deep Learning?
- Data Science Training in Hyderabad
Our course Curriculum - Industry Oriented
I. How to Be Successful with this Course
- Train Your Brain
- Methodology to Understand the Concepts Faster and Not Forget
- Prepare Your Own PDF Material from IPython Notebooks
- Saving Your Work
- Error Debugging
Module 1 – Introduction to course
- Introduction to corporate training
- Software life cycle
- Soft skills
- Professional Ethics
- Make you strength
- Where I Stands?
Module 2 – Data science introduction
- What is data science
- Need for data science?
- Data science vs Business Intelligence
- Prerequisite for learning data science
- What does a data scientist do?
- Data science life cycle with example
- Demand for data science
Module 3 – Installations
• Installations required for data science
Module 4 – R Programming
- R Basics, background
- Comprehensive R Archive Network
- Demo of Installing R On windows from CRAN Website
- Installing R Studios on Windows OS
- Setting Up R Workspace.
- Getting Help for R-How to use help system
- Installing Packages – Loading And Unloading Packages
Getting familiar with basics
- Operators in R – Arithmetic,Relational,Logical and Assignment Operators
- Variables,Types Of Variables, Using variables Conditional statements, ifelse(), switch
- Loops: For Loops,While Loops,Using Break statement,Switch
The R Programming Language – Data Types
- Creating data objects from the keyword.
- How to make different type of data objects.
- Types of data structures in R
- Arrays And Lists- Create Access the elements
- Vectors – Create Vectors,Vectorized Operations,Power of Vectorized Operations Matrices-
Building the first matrices,Matrix Operations, Subsetting, visualising subset
- Data Frames- create and filter data frames,Building And Merging data frames.
Functions And Importing data into R
- Function Overview – Naming Guidelines
- Arguments Matching,Function with Multiple Arguments
- Additional Arguments using Ellipsis,Lazy Evaluation Multiple Return Values Function as
Objects, Anonymous Functions
- Importing and exporting Data into R- importing from files like excel,csv and minitab.
- Import from URL and excel Files
- Import from database.
- Statistics, Tabulation, Distribution
- Summary Statistics for Matrix Objects. apply() Command. Converting an Object into a Table
- Histograms, Stem and Leaf Plot, Density
- Normal Distribution
Graphics in R – Types of graphics
- Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histograms- Create and edit.
- Box Plots- Basics of Boxplots- Create and Edit Visualisation in R using ggplot2.
- More About Graphs: Adding Legends to Graphs,Adding Text to Graphs, Orienting the AxisLabel.
Module 5 – Python programming
- Introduction to python
- Data Types
- Control Statements
- Data Structures – Lists, Sets, Tuples, Strings, Dictionaries,
- OOPS Concept
Module 6 – Libraries
• Scikit-Learn • Keras
• Matplotlib • Seaborn
• Cufflinks • NLTK
Note: Installations and work end to end. As per requirements going to work with different libraries.
Module 7 – Data Exploration
- Collecting data from different sources
- Analyzing data
- Data preprocessing
- Data munging
- Data mining
- Data manipulation
- Data visualization
- Feature Selection
- Feature Scaling
- Dimensionality reduction
Module 8 – Statistics
- Basics of Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Data Distribution
Module 9 – Other Mathematics Concepts
- Linear algebra
Module 10 – Machine Learning
- Introducing Machine Learning models
- Supervised learning
- Regression and Classification models
- Unsupervised learning
- Clustering and Aggregation models
- Semi supervised learning
- Over fitting and under fitting(Linear, Logistic, Navi Bayes, K-Nearest Neighbors, Support Vector Machine, Decision Trees, Random Forest …..)Note: Deals with Mathematics and Programming part
Module 11 – Deep Learning and other algorithms
- Introduction to Deep learning
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Tensor flow
- Over fitting and under fitting
Module 12 – Natural Language Processing
- Introduction to NLP
- Text Preprocessing
- Text to features
- Important Tasks in NLP
- Important Libraries for NLP
Module 13 – Computer Vision
WORKING ON DATA SCIENCE PROJECTS
- Examine your problem
- Prepare your data (raw data, feature extraction, feature engineering, etc.)
- Spot-check a set of algorithms
- Examine your results
- Double-down on the algorithms that worked best Note: Deals ‘n’ number of real time projects WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Status meetings
- Meetings with stockholders
- Participating in gathering requirements
- Working on client projects
- Coordinating team
- Ram 4GB Min
- Hard Disk 250GB
- Processor i3 Min
II. Monthly Tests
III. Mock interviews
- One-on-One Dedicated Mentorship
- Personal guidance throughout the journey
- Advanced job ready curriculum
- Curriculum curated with help of Top IITs & IIM’s
- Weekly Assignments
- Timely doubt sessions
- Certification from Top MNCs
- Job placement assistance
- Special info sessions by industry leaders
- Monthly review tests & personal support
- 70% Practical & 30% Theoretical Curriculum
Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
Talk to us on WhatsApp
What our Trainees say...
Best place to learn data science. They also helped me get interview for internship. I learnt statistics , machine learning , python , numpy , scikit-learn , SQL. I have taken online training and comfortably learnt from my home. They have also provided assignments and cleared all my doubts. The mock interview was also great. I highly recommend Social Prachar.
Best DATA SCIENCE training institute in Hyderabad with Realtime client projects and dedicated support team. I have taken Data science training and completely happy with their teachings, projects and job support after the course completion. It’s a One stop destination for your data science And AI training in Hyderabad. Kudos to the team.
Very good curriculum designed to help students understand various concepts of data science. Placement assistance is so good. Anytime access to social prachar portal which has recorded classes and materials is so helpful. Assignments given helped to have very good handson on machine learning methods. Syllabus covered, class sessions and assignments accompanied by personal research and homework on methods taught definitely helps.
Its a good institute for Data Science. The teaching staff is good, they give us day wise assignments which helped me to hands on algorithms of machine learning and also provide us the backup classes. The access they provide is very helpful to listen the classes repeatedly. They provide good placement assistance. Thanks social prachar team for your support and guidance.
One place to stop your search for best institute to learn current and upcoming boom course “Data science” or other technical courses ,personally I got certified from this institute with Data science and I strongly recommend to others with my personal experience, they lision what your looking for & guide you accordingly to reach your goal.. best part of this institute. (A).very minimal fee if compare with current market. (B). A/c class rooms to be comfortable in class. (C). Realtime demos and realtime projects.(D). Backup classes will be covered in case if miss any class.(E). Always we get support from faculty and admin team and many more features…. my thumps up to “Social Prachar”..
Data Science Training in Hyderabad
Best Data Science All rounder course in Hyderabad
SocialPrachar Provides Best Data Science Course Training in Hyderabad with Certified Trainers. Data Science Course is in Big Demand now with #1 Place in National and International Job Market.